I've been hired by an Association out of Atlanta to cover their 5 Day Corporate Event in Quebec City, Canada September 13th through September 17th. It's a non-stop schedule with very long days and about 6 hours of sleep per night. I will literally take thousands of images mainly of the conference, but I hope to get a few in of Quebec City while I am there.
Since I have never been to Quebec City and didn't have my own images yet, I decided to use the one below and made sure that I gave credit to where I got the image from. I'm not the type of photographer to claim an image as my own if I didn't take it.
It is nice to be able to work full time in an industry that I love and to be able to travel. Quebec City here I come.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022