Although today is February 1st, the image on the left is the January 2016 cover of Professional Photographer Magazine.
If you are a professional photographer or hope to be in the future, this is one magazine that you should subscribe to. It is pack with great information including business advice and tips.
Professional Photographer Magazine is different than other photography magazine in the market. It seems more geared to the active professional photographer. Yes, I do subscribe to several photography magazines and a couple of video magazines. However, Professional Photographer Magazine is the one that I look forward to getting the most. It's also the only one that I try to save every issue of.
As of this post, the subscription rates are as follows:
U.S. Rates: 1 YEAR 2 YEAR 3 YEAR
Print Only: $19.95 $36.95 $52.95
Digital Only: $19.95 $36.95 $52.95
Print and Digital: $29.95 $52.95 $79.95
If you are serious about photography, this magazine should be part of your monthly reading.
I don't get anything off the subscriber link. This post is purely to help you out as a fellow photographer.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022