Today is Tuesday, April 12th. John and I are flying from RDU to Sheveport, Louisiana to do video for a conference. If all goes as planned, we'll return on Friday.
Yes, we do travel all over the United States doing both photography and video production. It's not easy traveling with a lot of gear, but we are used to doing it.
For this video, the final version will be about 2 minutes and 30 seconds. The final video will be used to get people interested in the association and their conferences.
Conferences are not all about keynote speakers and break out sessions. I'm looking forward to putting a GoPro Hero4 Session on someone as they navigate the paintball course. That should give us some awesome, creative footage to work with. I'm hoping the camera doesn't take a direct hit, but the client said they'll replace it if it is damaged.
Our goal is to grab lots of video footage from Tuesday through Thursday that we will be able to be use with a music overlay to create a fast past exciting video. Our goal is to create a high impact video that's exciting to watch and leaves the viewer wanting more.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022