About: David Williams
About The Author: David Williams is a professional still photographer and videographer focusing on corporate and commercial work. His love for still photography began in 1982 while still in High School. David started making money at photography in 1982. David and his wife Brenda started working together in photography in 1988 when they met and were married in 1989. Brenda is the photo editor for the business. David and Brenda have two daughters in their 20's. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed: our goal is to respond as promptly as possible. You may also call David direct at 919.628.2902. You may share this content using the larger social icons above this bio section. You may find David on various social platforms by clicking the smaller icons to the left of this paragraph under David's headshot. Please visit our home page as well.
Recent Posts by David Williams
Like many photographers, I was frustrated by Canon's release of the 5D Mark IV. Being a full time professional photographer and shooting with the amazing 5D Mark III since 2012 (the year it was released), I was hoping for a solid 4K option for video in the Canon 5D Mark IV especially with a release…Read more
Finding and keeping the right clients is a key business strategy that takes proper planning and implementation. For example, do you know who your ideal clients are? What market are you truly trying to target? Before creating a strategy to earn and keep the business of your ideal client, you must first know who your…Read more
I'm a Joel Grimes fan. By posting this on my blog, it is as much for me as it is you because I want to watch it in it's entirety. I have it playing now, but with it being 1 hour and 43 minutes long, I don't have the time to finish it.Read more
Interesting in buying the Profoto D2? Check it out on Adoroma.com.Read more
Recent Comments by David Williams
- October 16, 2016 on Canon 1DX Mark II In Low Light At 6400 ISO – Straight Out Of Camera
- February 15, 2016 on First Time DSLR Purchase – What Canon Model To Get For $900 Or Less?
- November 28, 2015 on Thumbtack For Photographers – It’s Frustrating! But It’s A Numbers Game!
- May 22, 2015 on Minolta Auto Meter IIIF – Using a Light Meter with Strobe Lights – Including Balancing Strobe with Daylight
- March 7, 2015 on Minolta Auto Meter IIIF – Using a Light Meter with Strobe Lights – Including Balancing Strobe with Daylight