I am in the process of developing Social Media workshops not just for photographers but anyone using images and video on the web. Photography and video are only to continue to grow and knowing how to use them both effectively in the Social Media world will be critical. The two key points of this post…Read more
About: David Williams
About The Author: David Williams is a professional still photographer and videographer focusing on corporate and commercial work. His love for still photography began in 1982 while still in High School. David started making money at photography in 1982. David and his wife Brenda started working together in photography in 1988 when they met and were married in 1989. Brenda is the photo editor for the business. David and Brenda have two daughters in their 20's. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed: our goal is to respond as promptly as possible. You may also call David direct at 919.628.2902. You may share this content using the larger social icons above this bio section. You may find David on various social platforms by clicking the smaller icons to the left of this paragraph under David's headshot. Please visit our home page as well.
Recent Comments by David Williams
- October 16, 2016 on Canon 1DX Mark II In Low Light At 6400 ISO – Straight Out Of Camera
- February 15, 2016 on First Time DSLR Purchase – What Canon Model To Get For $900 Or Less?
- November 28, 2015 on Thumbtack For Photographers – It’s Frustrating! But It’s A Numbers Game!
- May 22, 2015 on Minolta Auto Meter IIIF – Using a Light Meter with Strobe Lights – Including Balancing Strobe with Daylight
- March 7, 2015 on Minolta Auto Meter IIIF – Using a Light Meter with Strobe Lights – Including Balancing Strobe with Daylight