People seem to love behind the scenes shots of various photography projects that I do. So as the lift operator was moving me around this warehouse, I decided to take advantage of the mirror near the ceiling and snap a creative selfie shot. Hint: The shutter release for the camera is in my left hand.
This was an Industrial Photography shoot on Saturday, January 2nd that lasted nearly 10 hours. It's nice to have a full day of work on the 2nd day of a new year, but John (pictured back by the bright light) and I were wore out by the end of the day. However, I had rather be busy and tired than not having the work, so I am very appreciative of being hired for this project and being able to be a full time photographer.
Industrial and architectural photography are just two of the areas that I focus on as a commercial photographer. In this particular case, it was a massive warehouse with very large machines that needed to be photographed for various types of advertising. Editorial use photography helps add editorial photographer to my list of various styles of photography that I consider all under the commercial photography heading.
If you are looking for an industrial or architectural, I can definitely help in that area. You will not find everything that I shoot on my website. There are cases like DuPont that you will not see any images that I took for them because the DuPont logo can be seen on the product and none of it is pictured on my website. You can call me at 919.723.8453 or use the online web form to start the conversation about your industrial or architectural photography needs.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017