Today, I'm on day 3 of a 5 day conference being held in Palm Dessert, California. I was hired to tell the story of the 5 day event through still images. I'd say that makes me a photojournalist. The technical definition of a Photojournalist involves the use of images to tell a news story. But I if the word "news" is removed, photojournalism is then left with the use of images to tell a story. To me, images tell a story no matter how simple the image is. There's a reason that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022