So this will be a different post than most. I usually focus on photography, video or some kind of business advice that will help photographers. Well, actually this post will help photographers or anyone that tries to blog on a regular basis.
At one point earlier this year, I was 3 weeks ahead on blogging. Yes, I had a M-W-F post ready to go that was 3 weeks out. But time caught up to me and I just couldn't seem to keep that pace. Now, I am actually behind.
This post comes at one of my longest gaps without a new post of nearly 2 weeks. Today is June 10th, 2015 and it's hard to believe that my last post went live on May 29th, 2015. That's Crazy! Where has time gone?
I am committed to blogging and it's an important part of my business. But both business and life happen and finding the balance is key. Honestly, I have just not made my self blog. Could I have found the time? Yes. But I lost my way a little which is why this post is meant for me to be transparent, let you know that I'm still hear and to show to those who know me well that there are times that I do lag behind.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017