So this will be a different post than most. I usually focus on photography, video or some kind of business advice that will help photographers. Well, actually this post will help photographers or anyone that tries to blog on a regular basis.
At one point earlier this year, I was 3 weeks ahead on blogging. Yes, I had a M-W-F post ready to go that was 3 weeks out. But time caught up to me and I just couldn't seem to keep that pace. Now, I am actually behind.
This post comes at one of my longest gaps without a new post of nearly 2 weeks. Today is June 10th, 2015 and it's hard to believe that my last post went live on May 29th, 2015. That's Crazy! Where has time gone?
I am committed to blogging and it's an important part of my business. But both business and life happen and finding the balance is key. Honestly, I have just not made my self blog. Could I have found the time? Yes. But I lost my way a little which is why this post is meant for me to be transparent, let you know that I'm still hear and to show to those who know me well that there are times that I do lag behind.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022