Brenda Williams recently launched her new blog. She is excited about shooting with her New Sony HX50V Digital Camera in order to document my assignments via images, video and text. Since Brenda and I work together as a husband and wife team, she thought it would be a great idea to start her own blog and use her own camera to document various projects. Brenda is not a professional photographer, but she does my Lightroom editing and helps with assignments. It's so nice to be able to work together. Now, with her new blog and camera in hand, Brenda will be able to share some of our business information from a different perspective.
You can view Brenda's first slideshow below. If for some reason it is not displaying, you can visit her blog post for additional links and images.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022