The C-Stand pictured to the right is a Kupo Master 40" C-Stand with Turtle Base Kit that can be found on Amazon.The downside to this C-Stand is that it doesn't always seem to be readily available. After picking up one at the local camera store, the next one was on backorder and took 3 to 4 weeks to show up. Currently both Amazon and Adorama don't have these readily available. However, if you are not in a rush, I think it's worth the wait. The C-Stand with boom is around $180 +/-, but it should last you for a number of years. If you see a price in the $140 +/- range, you will likely note that it's without the boom arm attachment.
If you are in need of a C-Stand sooner than you can put your hands on a KUPO, Interfit Photographic makes one for about $40 less with the boom arm that you can find on Adorama. I own two Interfit C-Stands but only plan to buy KUPO if at all possible moving forward. The turtle base demonstrated in the video below along with the build quality are two things that are worth the extra $40 in my opinion.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017