The image on the left above was taking inside a conference room on a white background. The next day, I photographed several other employee's including the owner of the company which is where the outside background comes into play. I actually photographed this same lady outside that day, but she liked her inside shot on the white background better.
Brenda, my wife, does most of my post production photo editing and this is when her expertise kicked in. Brenda cut out the image from the inside on the white background and placed it over the outside background to give the after shot that you see above. I tell people in studio all the time that all I do is push the button and Brenda does the real magic.
One of Brenda's favorite resources for learning new and creative things is Glyn Dewis. Glyn is in the UK and the two of us have kept in touch over the last two years or so since I first reached out to him. If you want to learn more about Cut Outs, check out the Glyn Dewis tutorial below. While you are at it, check out Glyn Dewis on YouTube.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022