I shot the image above from my hotel room while on a commercial photography assignment for an association conference. It was my first visit to Quebec City Canada and I fell in love with the area.
Hearing French spoken and seeing all the French signs that I could not read inspired me to learn French. My goal is to go back to Quebec City with Brenda for personal time and be able to at least have a basic conversation in French as well as understand some of the signs.
Details behind the shot: Canon 5D Mark III on a Tripod - Shot through hotel window - Post processing in Photomatix to create the unique look
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022