On Wednesday, August 14th, 2013, I am doing my first of several events to be held at the Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce. You can learn more by visiting eventbrite.
This will be a hands on workshop running from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Attendees should bring a camera, laptop and/or smart phone along with them. I'll cover tips, techniques, phone apps and more. I'll even have a special guest speaker Martin Brossman talking about Picassa and Google Plus Awesome.
The image to the right of this text is meant to serve as one simple example of making sure that every image you take is not posed. I captured this lady at an event reading a brochure and used the foreground to create a different look. There are so many ways you can shoot an image, so be sure to test out more than just one angle. You may be surprised at what you end up with. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, but you will not know until you try.
Please feel free to share this post using the "Sharing is Caring" across the top of the post or the share buttong just below. "P" share below gives you lots of options.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022