Editorial photography, like the magazine samples in this post, is just one of the core areas of the commercial side of photography that I work in. I love photographing people, but I also do architectural and product photography. Although it may sound like it, I'm not a jack of all trades photographer. For example, I don't do what most people consider consumer photography like weddings, families, babies, etc.
All of my photography is geared toward commercial use like the editorial photography samples below. Even the individual, in studio, headshots that I do are often used in print, on LinkedIn and/or on a website all of which I consider commercial use.
Editorial photography is often associated with being published in a magazine and/or newspaper. When I started in photography back in the early 80's while still in high school, I shot high school sports for the local newspaper and got paid for it. Technically, I started doing editorial photography over 30 years ago.
I'm not exclusive to editorial photography, as I mentioned in the first paragraph, but I really enjoy seeing my work published. There is still something nice about seeing images in print or framed on a wall that viewing on a computer does not accomplish.
If you are in need of an editorial photographer, please don't hesitate to click the graphic below and request a quote.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022