The image to the left is not a traditional headshot. It is more of a magazine style image that shows the modern look of this young businessman.
Executive portraits do not have to be purely focused on a headshot. Although headshots serve a purpose, it is nice to have a more creative business look in the mix of images that represent who you are as a business professional.
I love doing business portraits and I do a lot of them. My core focus in our North Raleigh Photography Studio is on individual business professionals for both headshots and waste up portraits like the one on the left.
It makes a difference that the photographer you choose for your business images has experience in that area. For example, I don't do weddings, but I have worked with lots of C-Level Executives including Presidents and CEO's of companies. I know how to work with time crunched schedules and get the results needed without compromising quality.
If you are the executive assistant to an executive or happen to be in the marketing department or human resources or just have to be the executive and reading this post, I have worked direct with all of the parties previously mentioned. Let's get the conversation started about what the end goals are and get the session scheduled. The final digital image(s) will be delivered in both high resolution (300DPI) and low resolution (72DPI) with lifetime unrestricted usage rights.
Use the online form to get a custom quote or call 919.723.8453.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022