There are so many social platforms these days that it is hard to keep up with them all and to know how to use them. However, as a photographer, I felt that I needed to become active on Instagram and just started being both active and strategic this past Friday. You can find me on Instagram by clicking this link http://instagram.com/raleighphotographer or the large icon at the top of this post.
Instagram allows me to post to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr when making my Instagram post live, so that automatically makes it easier to stay active on those platforms as well as far as posting. However, social media is more than just a pushing out, one-way form of communication and branding. "HEY, LOOK AT ME, ME, ME!!! will not work and that's not why I am on Instagram.
I look forward to connecting with you on Instagram.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017