There are so many social platforms these days that it is hard to keep up with them all and to know how to use them. However, as a photographer, I felt that I needed to become active on Instagram and just started being both active and strategic this past Friday. You can find me on Instagram by clicking this link http://instagram.com/raleighphotographer or the large icon at the top of this post.
Instagram allows me to post to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr when making my Instagram post live, so that automatically makes it easier to stay active on those platforms as well as far as posting. However, social media is more than just a pushing out, one-way form of communication and branding. "HEY, LOOK AT ME, ME, ME!!! will not work and that's not why I am on Instagram.
I look forward to connecting with you on Instagram.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022