Below is a Profoto video posted on November 8th, 2015 on the Profoto YouTube Channel. It's only 2 minutes and 12 seconds long.
Although I am not a wedding photographer, the video is still inspirational. As a photographer, I find that many of the Profoto videos that are 3 minutes or less on their YouTube channel are inspirational.
No matter what brand of strobe lights and/or speedlites you shoot with, you should find the Profoto YouTube Channel inspirational.
1) Lighting - Whether you use Profoto or not, it's possible to pick up new ideas from the short videos.
2) Well Made - All the videos that I have seen are well made and keep my interest especially the ones that are 3 minutes or less.
3) The Environment - Many of the videos are shot in places that I could picture myself shooting in and having fun doing it.
4) The Inspiration - Because of #1, 2 and 3 combined, I get inspired. The videos make me want to try new things with my lighting, go new places and get out of the studio.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022