A one year BNI membership will likely vary by area and country, but in the Raleigh NC area, a BNI membership is around $600 as of this post in first quarter 2016. For some, as soon as you saw $600, you freaked out. I don't have that. It's expensive. I cannot afford that.
I wish that I could say that you'd get your money back as soon as you join. That may or may not happen. For me, I got enough business as a visitor to pay for my membership and have money left over.
As of this post, I am currently a member of a BNI group. That may or may not change, but one thing is for sure, the membership continues to pay for itself.
BNI is an exclusive seat, referral based, paid membership organization. What that means is that NO other photographer that does what you do can be in the group once you have been accepted to fill the available seat which also requires paying for a membership.
As a photographer or whatever field you are in, you should visit groups in your area to find a fit for you and your business. You can check out the main BNI website. If you are in the Triangle area, you can check out Triangle BNI.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - January 16, 2017