Although I'm wishing mother's everywhere a Happy Mother's Day, I posted a picture above of my lovely bride and business partner, Brenda, with our youngest daughter, Brittney on the left, and our oldest daughter, Megan on the right. Don't get me wrong. I love our daughters, but Brenda has that true deep down motherly love that I feel only mother's truly possess. I'm not sure if you know what I am talking about, but I see it in Brenda all the time. She said something about after carrying each of them for 9 months that it helps with the motherly type of love. I'm also thankful that my mom and Brenda's mom are still living.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022