This post is less than 200 words and a quick read.
Take a look at the calendar on the left. Today is Friday, January 29th which is the last official business day of the first full month of 2016. How did it go for you?
It a great time to assess how the first 20 business days of the new year went for you. If you were off on Monday, January 18th for MLK, it may be only 19 business days for you. After 19 to 20 business days, are you achieving your 2016 goals? If yes, that's great. If not, what are you going to do different for February?
You should already have your ideas for February in place, but if not, you still have this upcoming weekend to spend some time evaluating January and looking at what you will continue to do in February or change in February to make things better than January. The key is having a plan in place and consistently taking action on that plan.
What are you doing TODAY that will help you be where you want to TOMORROW?
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022