This post is less than 200 words and a quick read.
Take a look at the calendar on the left. Today is Friday, January 29th which is the last official business day of the first full month of 2016. How did it go for you?
It a great time to assess how the first 20 business days of the new year went for you. If you were off on Monday, January 18th for MLK, it may be only 19 business days for you. After 19 to 20 business days, are you achieving your 2016 goals? If yes, that's great. If not, what are you going to do different for February?
You should already have your ideas for February in place, but if not, you still have this upcoming weekend to spend some time evaluating January and looking at what you will continue to do in February or change in February to make things better than January. The key is having a plan in place and consistently taking action on that plan.
What are you doing TODAY that will help you be where you want to TOMORROW?
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017