You may not be using Profoto gear. That's OK! Even if you are using speedlites with TTL and High Speed Sync (or have them on your wish list), you can still implement some of what is being shared. In addition, lighting ratios can be applied to TTL or Manual studio strobes or speedlites.
The 3 videos below are only about 10 minutes long total, so if you spend 10 minutes and pick up just one idea, it'll be worth your time.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022