You may not be using Profoto gear. That's OK! Even if you are using speedlites with TTL and High Speed Sync (or have them on your wish list), you can still implement some of what is being shared. In addition, lighting ratios can be applied to TTL or Manual studio strobes or speedlites.
The 3 videos below are only about 10 minutes long total, so if you spend 10 minutes and pick up just one idea, it'll be worth your time.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017