Blogging is really about using your time wisely and just making it happen.
I am at Jublala Village Coffee located in Lafayette Village Raleigh meeting with Steven David Elliot at 10:30 a.m. The original meeting was at 10 a.m. Since it was pushed out by 30 minutes, I decided to write a blog post.
I used the Camera Awesome app on my iPhone to take this image which also allowed me to edit it from my iPhone and email it to myself to use in this blog post that I am doing from my MacBook. In addition, I have already completed two other tasks with the photo by placing it on my Facebook timeline and going to the Google Plus page for Jubala which I uploaded this image there. I expect it to be live to the public on Jubala's G+ page within 24 hours. The image will tie my G+ profile to it which brings exposure to me in a non-sales fashion.
I will be posting this image in other places later, but for now, I wanted to show how easy it is to make some time to create a blog post as well as do some other quick things with an image all in 30 minutes or less.
Steven just set down at the table, so it's time to go.
When it comes to blogging and using images, JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN. It's not that hard to do.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017