As an International Corporate Event Photographer, I get to shoot in some very nice venues. The images above are from the Indian Wells / Palm Dessert area of California where I spent 5 days covering a conference.
Although I did not have a chance to get in the gorgeous pool or play on the beautiful golf course, I did manage to take some extra pictures of more than the conference. Seeing the images above helps remind me of how fortunate I am to be able to see places like this as part of what I do for a living. Although it is not a vacation, it's still nice to be able to go to places like this courtesy of the client and be able to photograph people in and around these types of settings.
My guess is that many travel photographers may not be able to spend as much time enjoying what they photograph as they do photographing it. But it's still awesome to get paid to do what you love whether there is a lot of down time to actually enjoy it or not.
Whether you are photographing a family at the local park or happen to be fortunate enough to travel around the country or the world in with your photography career, be sure to take some time to capture some images for yourself beyond the subject matter that you are photographing. In other words, take time to smell the roses.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it using the social icons below.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022