Step 1: Create Never Ending, Non-Stop Content:
Website, Portfolio, Blog, Social Media and More!
Step 2: Follow The Flow Of The Diagram:
Exposure - Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, Blogging & More
Engagement - Respond to website comments and inquiries, online reviews, social media comments, likes and shares
Influence - If people get to know you, begin to like & start to trust you, you will have influence. Once you are able to influence people, you may change their opinions or behaviors.
Impact - A positive brand image will take some time to create; however, thanks to the Internet, it is easier to create a brand image now online than it was 30 years ago using offline efforts. Reviews, Social Media activity and blogging are three simple areas that a small business owner, like a photographer, can have an impact by creating a positive brand image.
Advocate - This is the ultimate stage of achievement for any business. Once customers become a brand ambassador by not only using your services but recommending and talking about your services, you'll likely see a continued increase in revenue.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - January 16, 2017