Step 1: Create Never Ending, Non-Stop Content:
Website, Portfolio, Blog, Social Media and More!
Step 2: Follow The Flow Of The Diagram:
Exposure - Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, Blogging & More
Engagement - Respond to website comments and inquiries, online reviews, social media comments, likes and shares
Influence - If people get to know you, begin to like & start to trust you, you will have influence. Once you are able to influence people, you may change their opinions or behaviors.
Impact - A positive brand image will take some time to create; however, thanks to the Internet, it is easier to create a brand image now online than it was 30 years ago using offline efforts. Reviews, Social Media activity and blogging are three simple areas that a small business owner, like a photographer, can have an impact by creating a positive brand image.
Advocate - This is the ultimate stage of achievement for any business. Once customers become a brand ambassador by not only using your services but recommending and talking about your services, you'll likely see a continued increase in revenue.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022