Check Out Markisha Thomas - Miss Raleigh USA 2015 - I had the pleasure of doing her first professional in studio photoshoot as Miss Raleigh. Below the image, you'll find some of the photo setup details for anyone who likes that kind of information: camera used, background, etc.
This image is just one of 200+ taken in studio during the session.
Canon 5D Mark III
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens Set At f/11
Fashion Gray Seamless Background
Two Softboxes with Grids
One Hair Light
Two Silver Reflectors - One Left and One Right
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022