Check Out Markisha Thomas - Miss Raleigh USA 2015 - I had the pleasure of doing her first professional in studio photoshoot as Miss Raleigh. Below the image, you'll find some of the photo setup details for anyone who likes that kind of information: camera used, background, etc.
This image is just one of 200+ taken in studio during the session.
Canon 5D Mark III
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens Set At f/11
Fashion Gray Seamless Background
Two Softboxes with Grids
One Hair Light
Two Silver Reflectors - One Left and One Right
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- Your Photography & Video Pricing Strategy For 2017 In The Raleigh NC Market - January 15, 2017