Tony Robbins - What Do You Need To Do To Make It Happen?
Start Your Upcoming Photography Workweek Right!
Video Length: 8 Minutes 11 Seconds – Blog Post Length: 241 Words
Some Short Notes From The Video:
Ask specifically for something not in general terms. You'll often get what you ask for when it's something else your really want.
RPM Plan (Power just like a car.) - Know What You Want! - Why Are You doing it? - Create A Massive Action Plan!
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at RTP Photo and Video, Inc.
Short Bio About The Author: I'm David Williams a professional commercial photographer focusing on corporate and business clients with some personal branding, lifestyle photography in the mix. My love for photography began in late 1981 while still in High School. I started making money with his camera in 1982. Brenda, my wife, and I started working together in photography in 1988 shortly after we met. Brenda and I married in 1989 and have two adult daughters. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed. Call or Text: 919.723.8453. Please reach out to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022