Start Your Upcoming Photography Workweek Right!
Video Length: 8 Minutes 47 Seconds – Blog Post Length: 241 Words
If you haven't figured out my pattern for "Motivation For Photographers" just yet or this is your first time seeing one of these posts, I am posting videos on Sunday that will hopefully help motivate you in your photography business for the week ahead. If you are not already getting the blog updates by email, please enter your email above and subscribe to updates.
Today's video is "Warren Buffett's Top 10 Rules For Success" which I have listed below. What I have found consistent with those who are successful is #4 "Read, Read, Read." But there are also things on the list that other successful people do as well. Success is not defined by being a billionaire like Warren Buffet. You are probably a photographer or want to be a photographer because of #1 "Passion." Chances of even being a millionaire as a photographer are pretty slim but not impossible.
How do you define success? Is it simply earning a living doing what you love?1) Find Your Passion
6) Have A Competitive Advantage
8) Always Be Competing
Learn more by spending less than 8 minutes watching this video. If you want to let it sink in, watch it more than once and take some notes. Enjoy your week ahead.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022