It's not uncommon for companies to have a press release going out that needs to be accompanied by a professional headshot of the person being featured. That's just one of the many things that people calling our North Raleigh Studio mention when they need a new professional headshot.
Although LinkedIn is the most popular name mentioned when people call about needing an updated headshot, there are numerous professional uses for a headshot like company website, job or college application, brochures, billboard, vehicle wraps, press release (previously mentioned), editorial article, magazine cover, trade shows, presentations and much more.
The nice thing about the previous paragraph is that we give our clients unrestricted lifetime usage rights of any image he or she purchases from us. That means that no matter how someone chooses to use their professional headshot, there are no restrictions or time limits on usage. If you are considering other professional photographers for your headshot, you definitely want to ask about usage rights. In addition, we provide both print (high resolution 300DPI) and web (low resolution 72 DPI) files of each image purchased. That is another area that you will want to ask about with any other photographer that you are considering for your professional headshots.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022