Marcie Trivette is a representative of the State Capital as Miss Raleigh USA 2014. Marcie has been walking for Autism Speaks since 2010. She walks on behalf of her younger brother, Karsten, who was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism, (also known as Asperger's Syndrome). I’ve done a number of shoots with her, and the sessions are always a lot of fun.
Here’s what Marcie had to say about working with me:
I use photographs for all sorts of things: my website, social media, headshots for speaking engagements, autograph cards, etc. Working with David & Brenda has been more of a friendship. They were kind enough to sponsor me for the Miss North Carolina USA pageant this year, and in return I wanted to help publicize his business. I am a true believer in shopping local, even when it comes to photography. He has an idea in his head before I even arrive to the studio. And, once I’m there he even bounces things off my own ideas. Plus, he lets me listen to my Pandora stations. Haha!
"I can’t thank David and Brenda enough for all they have done. They have become like family to me. David is a skilled and innovative photographer. Raleigh is lucky to have him."
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017