Marcie Trivette is a representative of the State Capital as Miss Raleigh USA 2014. Marcie has been walking for Autism Speaks since 2010. She walks on behalf of her younger brother, Karsten, who was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism, (also known as Asperger's Syndrome). I’ve done a number of shoots with her, and the sessions are always a lot of fun.
Here’s what Marcie had to say about working with me:
I use photographs for all sorts of things: my website, social media, headshots for speaking engagements, autograph cards, etc. Working with David & Brenda has been more of a friendship. They were kind enough to sponsor me for the Miss North Carolina USA pageant this year, and in return I wanted to help publicize his business. I am a true believer in shopping local, even when it comes to photography. He has an idea in his head before I even arrive to the studio. And, once I’m there he even bounces things off my own ideas. Plus, he lets me listen to my Pandora stations. Haha!
"I can’t thank David and Brenda enough for all they have done. They have become like family to me. David is a skilled and innovative photographer. Raleigh is lucky to have him."
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022