Photographers seem to find a lot of reasons why they cannot get more business, stay busy and work full time as a photographer.
It's true Detroit is a city and not rural North Carolina, but Shawn Lee has managed to have success in a city known for it's financial troubles. Detroit is not New York City or LA.
In this article from Shawn Lee, Shawn shares 7 tips: 1) Identify Your Community 2) Adapt To Challenges 3) Stay Creative 4) Evolve 5) Keep It Simple 6) Promote Yourself 7) Allow Your Community To Inspire You.
I have framed the article within this blog post. You can either use the side bar to scroll through it on my blog or find it here on B&H.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022