We've all heard those that fail to plan - plan to fail. We'll it's a new month and a new quarter. How's your planning going?
April 2016 has 5 Friday's in it and 5 Saturday's. You will not see that in every month. Will you be taking more breaks in April with so many Friday's and Saturday's in the mix or working harder to achieve your goals?
It can be overwhelming to think and plan for the rest of 2016 and start thinking about 2017 this early; however, chunking is one method of making things easier. If you focus on the month of April and the 2nd quarter of 2016 which includes April, May and June, you may find it easier to get focused on the next 30-60-90 days.
Ideally, 2nd quarter planning should have started before the quarter began, but don't let that hold you back. It's not too late to plan what April, May and June will hold for you. Write your plans down and put your plan into action. Get focused now on 2nd quarter 2106.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022