We've all heard those that fail to plan - plan to fail. We'll it's a new month and a new quarter. How's your planning going?
April 2016 has 5 Friday's in it and 5 Saturday's. You will not see that in every month. Will you be taking more breaks in April with so many Friday's and Saturday's in the mix or working harder to achieve your goals?
It can be overwhelming to think and plan for the rest of 2016 and start thinking about 2017 this early; however, chunking is one method of making things easier. If you focus on the month of April and the 2nd quarter of 2016 which includes April, May and June, you may find it easier to get focused on the next 30-60-90 days.
Ideally, 2nd quarter planning should have started before the quarter began, but don't let that hold you back. It's not too late to plan what April, May and June will hold for you. Write your plans down and put your plan into action. Get focused now on 2nd quarter 2106.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017