This video uses Profoto gear which I love, but you can recreate this setup with speedlites and/or other strobes. It should give you an idea of what various accessories can do for your images. Don't get trapped by the same lighting routine. Understanding light is what makes most full time pros stand out from other photographers.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022