Below are some of the photography stories that David Williams highlighted on his Social Media Channels for the week of Monday, April 14th. David calls this the “Photography Social Round Up.”
- Markisha Thomas – Miss Raleigh USA 2015 – Studio Session: https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/markisha-thomas-miss-raleigh-usa-2015-studio-session/
- Tips To Mastering iPhone Photography - Note: There are two linksL http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/25-tips-for-mastering-iphone-photography
- Photographer Starts ‘Not a Bully’ Campaign to Change Negative Stereotype of Pit Bulls: http://petapixel.com/2014/04/18/photographer-starts-bully-campaign-change-negative-stereotype-pit-bulls/
- Spotlight: Kevin Snyder, Author and Speaker: https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/spotlight-kevin-snyder-author-and-speaker/
- Portraits That Tell Stories: Joe Pugliese’s Photos of Veterans and Their Families:
- Ten-Month-Old and Rescued Pup Make for an Adorable Portrait Duo: http://petapixel.com/2014/04/15/ten-month-old-and-rescue-pup-make-for-an-adorable-duo/
- Taking Product Photography Images: Simple Tips for Using a Camera NOT a Phone: https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/taking-product-photography-images-simple-tips-for-using-a-camera-not-a-phone/
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at RTP Photo And Video, Inc.
About The Author: David Williams is a professional still photographer and videographer focusing on corporate and commercial work. His love for still photography began in 1982 while still in High School. David started making money at photography in 1982. David and his wife Brenda started working together in photography in 1988 when they met and were married in 1989. Brenda is the photo editor for the business. David and Brenda have two daughters in their 20's. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed: our goal is to respond as promptly as possible. You may also call David direct at 919.628.2902. You may share this content using the larger social icons above this bio section. You may find David on various social platforms by clicking the smaller icons to the left of this paragraph under David's headshot. Please visit our home page as well.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017