Below are some of the photography stories that David Williams highlighted on his Social Media Channels for the week of Monday, March 31st. David calls this the “Photography Social Round Up.”
- Phase One Unveils Compact and Light iX150 Digital Medium Format Camera for AerialPhotography http://www.pdnonline.com/gear/Phase-One-Unveils-Co-10547.shtml
- Photography Spotlight: Leslie Flowers https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/photography-spotlight-leslie-flowers/
- Photography Stories From Around The Web Via Google Alerts: April 3rd, 2014 https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/photography-stories-from-around-the-web-via-google-alerts-april-3rd-2014/
- Toying With Light In #Photography – Try Something Different – It Might Just Surprise You! https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/toying-with-light-in-photography-try-something-different-it-might-just-surprise-you/
- #JoelGrimesPhotography Releases “SIMULATING SUNLIGHT in Studio” 40 Minute Video Tutorial https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/joel-grimes-photography-releases-simulating-sunlight-in-studio-40-minute-video-tutorial/
- Glyn Dewis – UK Photographer and Retoucher – “Photography Technique: The Invisible Black Background” https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/glyn-dewis-uk-photographer-and-retoucher-photography-technique-the-invisible-black-background/
- Karl Taylor Photography: Broncolor Studio Lighting Video Tutorials – Part 1 is 7:10 & Part 2 is 8:53 https://www.rtpphotoandvideo.com/karl-taylor-photography-broncolor-studio-lighting-video-tutorials-part-1-is-710-part-2-is-853/
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at RTP Photo And Video, Inc.
About The Author: David Williams is a professional still photographer and videographer focusing on corporate and commercial work. His love for still photography began in 1982 while still in High School. David started making money at photography in 1982. David and his wife Brenda started working together in photography in 1988 when they met and were married in 1989. Brenda is the photo editor for the business. David and Brenda have two daughters in their 20's. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed: our goal is to respond as promptly as possible. You may also call David direct at 919.628.2902. You may share this content using the larger social icons above this bio section. You may find David on various social platforms by clicking the smaller icons to the left of this paragraph under David's headshot. Please visit our home page as well.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017