This video from SLR Lounge is using the Profoto B1 which is an awesome strobe light. If Profoto is not in your budget range, then think of other ways to use strobes outside to enhance your photography. At the end of the day calling yourself a natural light photographer is fine provided you produce awesome images, but often times using a strobe outside will be a difference maker.
In case you are not familiar with SLR Lounge, you can check out their YouTube Channel to see more videos.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - January 16, 2017