This video from SLR Lounge is using the Profoto B1 which is an awesome strobe light. If Profoto is not in your budget range, then think of other ways to use strobes outside to enhance your photography. At the end of the day calling yourself a natural light photographer is fine provided you produce awesome images, but often times using a strobe outside will be a difference maker.
In case you are not familiar with SLR Lounge, you can check out their YouTube Channel to see more videos.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022