Do you have 5 minutes to watch this photography tutorial? You might learn something new.
This video will be 5 years old in July of 2016. However, you can still learn from it: "Long Exposure Tutorial With Scott Kelby."
I'm keeping this post short for 3 reasons:
1) To show that you can still learn something from videos that were not published yesterday.
2) To encourage you to update your own blog even if it's a few words and a video. This post is only 97 words long.
3) To allow you to dive right into the 5 minute video and not have to keep reading.
The following two tabs change content below.
Owner at RTP Photo and Video, Inc.
Short Bio About The Author: I'm David Williams a professional commercial photographer focusing on corporate and business clients with some personal branding, lifestyle photography in the mix. My love for photography began in late 1981 while still in High School. I started making money with his camera in 1982. Brenda, my wife, and I started working together in photography in 1988 shortly after we met. Brenda and I married in 1989 and have two adult daughters. Please be sure to get a quote for services if needed. Call or Text: 919.723.8453. Please reach out to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022