Do you have 5 minutes to watch this photography tutorial? You might learn something new.
This video will be 5 years old in July of 2016. However, you can still learn from it: "Long Exposure Tutorial With Scott Kelby."
I'm keeping this post short for 3 reasons:
1) To show that you can still learn something from videos that were not published yesterday.
2) To encourage you to update your own blog even if it's a few words and a video. This post is only 97 words long.
3) To allow you to dive right into the 5 minute video and not have to keep reading.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022