The images above are of a prominent Raleigh businessman that I took inside my North Raleigh Studio just off of Six Forks Road. Both are traditional style shots with one being a standard headshot and the other being a crossed armed classic business look which can still be inviting when the subject is smiling.
They are both on a contemporary neutral gray background that is used for many business and executive studio shots these days and they will work well for a Linkedin Profile, Website, Publication, etc. The classic (older) style of headshots were often shot on muslin (multi-colored cloth) backgrounds which some photographers still use. I own several muslin backgrounds and will still use muslin when appropriate or requested.
Executive Studio Portraits, whether on a solid color background or muslin background, are one of my most affordable photography services that I offer especially when taken inside my North Raleigh Studio. No businessman or businesswoman should be without a professional portrait. Headshots have stood the test of time and still make a huge impact on first impressions.
If you are in need of an executive headshot, you can call me at 919.723.8453 or use the online web form.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022