Yes, this is a classic business headshot. Yes, there is still a market for this style of executive headshot. Why? Because not everyone holds a position that will work with a more modern, creative, edgy style headshot. Can I do modern, creative, edgy headshots? Sure!
The man pictured to the left holds the top position in North Carolina for a Government Agency. He needed a professional headshot that looks like it was shot by a professional, but because of his position, the shot could not be way out in left field.
The style of business headshot pictured here has stood the test of time and this style likely has many more years to come before it ever completely goes away. Although I can do edgy headshots and like doing them, this style of headshot is what I started doing in 1987.
There are too many wannabee photographers these days that wannabee like PETER HURLEY (who has his own style) or wannabee like someone else they see as successful in photography. Why not wannabee like YOU? Create your own style, mix things up, be the best photographer that you can be and stop being a wannabee.
Although I do a lot of different styles of headshots, the simple, classic style pictured to the left is my money maker when it comes to headshots.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022