This video is only 5 minutes and 24 seconds long. If you learn just one thing from it, then you will not have wasted your 5 minutes. The lighting may seem pretty simple in this video but notice how the photographer tries some different things by moving the subjects and using the fake snow at the end. It's not just about the lighting but the flow of a photoshoot that is important.
If you have seen my other posts from the Profoto YouTube Channel, you may remember that although I use Profoto and I'm a huge fan of their lighting that I realize not everyone readying this will have the budget for Profoto lighting. That's fine! Use what you have and do the best you can with it.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022