If you are a photographer, you've probably already had two quick thoughts when you saw the word "Profoto" in the title of this post. The first was probably related to price because Profoto "ain't" cheap, but hopefully the second was quality because Profoto lighting is awesome. As you watch the video below, think of what is being shown beyond the gear being used and how you might be able to experiment with your own gear to get some great results. The shoot below was for the photographers personal use. Two key ways to get better as a photographer is to keep shooting and try new things. The video is less than 5 minutes long. Enjoy!
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022