Even if you don't shoot with Profoto gear, you can still get some nice tips from watching their short videos. This one is another great video from the Profoto Videos on YouTube that is less than 3 minutes. The short summary is underexpose the daylight to no blow out the sky and use a strobe/speedlite to fill in the subject.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022