This is day 2 of 2016 and as part of my 366 posts for 2016, the core part of this post is a Profoto YouTube video. As I mentioned in my post on December 31st, this will be part of my strategy for 2016, but I will have plenty of content that will range from 300-500+ words written by me. So I'm not using posts like this just to squeeze by my goal of 366 posts in 2016.
Profoto lighting may not be in your budget, but you can pick up some tips by watching the video below. You should also check out the Profoto YouTube channel. I will likely dig into the archives of the Profoto channel as well as other YouTube video channels if I believe the information is still relevant to 2016. For example, Greg Heisler has short videos that are 2+ years old about planning for a shoot that are still relevant to planning for your shoot next week.
Tip: If you are a photographer and have not started blogging consistently yet, this is one way that you can get started. This post is less than 200 words to this point and now it's time for the video. Get the idea?
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - January 16, 2017