This is day 2 of 2016 and as part of my 366 posts for 2016, the core part of this post is a Profoto YouTube video. As I mentioned in my post on December 31st, this will be part of my strategy for 2016, but I will have plenty of content that will range from 300-500+ words written by me. So I'm not using posts like this just to squeeze by my goal of 366 posts in 2016.
Profoto lighting may not be in your budget, but you can pick up some tips by watching the video below. You should also check out the Profoto YouTube channel. I will likely dig into the archives of the Profoto channel as well as other YouTube video channels if I believe the information is still relevant to 2016. For example, Greg Heisler has short videos that are 2+ years old about planning for a shoot that are still relevant to planning for your shoot next week.
Tip: If you are a photographer and have not started blogging consistently yet, this is one way that you can get started. This post is less than 200 words to this point and now it's time for the video. Get the idea?
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022