Today is Saturday, April 2nd and it's the day that our team is capturing lots of video footage for a recruitment video for a sorority at UNC Chapel Hill.
The plan is to capture some drone footage at the sorority house and then divide up into 3 video teams to capture footage around campus including Franklin Street. We'll be using traditional video cameras, DSLR cameras and even the tiny GoPro Session 4.
The interesting thing about videography is that you have to have an end vision while capturing numerous video clips that as stand along clips before editing are really not all that dynamic. However, once the video clips are pulled into post editing software, music is added, split screen techniques and more are all used together to create a final video, the video comes together to work for its intended purpose.
In a few days, John and I will be headed to Louisana to create a promotional video for an association. Promotional and recruitment style videos are just one area of video production that we focus on. All of our video work is focused around commercial use and not consumer use like weddings.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022