Today is Saturday, April 2nd and it's the day that our team is capturing lots of video footage for a recruitment video for a sorority at UNC Chapel Hill.
The plan is to capture some drone footage at the sorority house and then divide up into 3 video teams to capture footage around campus including Franklin Street. We'll be using traditional video cameras, DSLR cameras and even the tiny GoPro Session 4.
The interesting thing about videography is that you have to have an end vision while capturing numerous video clips that as stand along clips before editing are really not all that dynamic. However, once the video clips are pulled into post editing software, music is added, split screen techniques and more are all used together to create a final video, the video comes together to work for its intended purpose.
In a few days, John and I will be headed to Louisana to create a promotional video for an association. Promotional and recruitment style videos are just one area of video production that we focus on. All of our video work is focused around commercial use and not consumer use like weddings.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - January 16, 2017