Black Friday is behind you and Cyber Monday is on the way. But what's in between is "Shop Local On Small Business Saturday" which falls on Saturday, November 29th, 2014.
It's nice to get all those special deals from the big box stores, but there is nothing like a great experience at a truly local business. It makes a difference when we all join together to support each other in small business.
The #1 small business that I frequent the most is Southeastern Camera on Atlantic Avenue in Raleigh. However, there are lots of other great small businesses that I like and I'm sure you have some favorites as well.
Don't forget the State Farmers Market: Open 7 Days A Week 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. which is located at 1208 Farmers Market Drive, Raleigh, NC. That's just outside of Downtown Raleigh. Brenda and I went recently and got lots of great produce.
You may have shopped until you've dropped by the time Saturday rolls around, but take the time to support a local small business on Saturday. FYI, we are a mom and pop photography studio ... literally! Although we are not in studio most Saturday's, please keep us in mind for your headshot photography or other business photography needs.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Protected: Best Contact Old Contact Page Code - May 3, 2018
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017