If you are sell, sell, selling on social media, how's that going for you? My guess is that if most of your posts are about CALL ME TODAY! HERE'S MY SPECIAL OFFER, TODAY ONLY! that you may not be getting the kind of results that you had hoped for on social media.
Yes, as a photographer, I share my work, talk about the shoots that I'm on, post regular updates about my business and it may tick some people off. However, I try to completely avoid the CALL ME TODAY! type of posts. Ideally, I'd like to attract people with my content and through relationship building.
I think relationships are built through liking, sharing, commenting in a positive way and interacting positively with others on social media. I don't think relationships are built by whining about politics, what side of the gun debate you are on or how bad your life is.
Social media is about relationships. You don't build relationships by being a sour puss and constantly selling.
If you have been successful at outright selling on social media, please email me at David [at] dwppc [dot] com. I'd love to hear more about it.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022