Brenda and I have been a sponsor of "Triangle Sales Think Tank" since it began nearly a year ago. Elyse Archer and Neal Isaacs have been a pleasure to work with.
At each monthly meeting, there is a drawing for a free headshot and the winner has 30 days to come into the studio from the time Neal or Elyse do an introduction email between me and the most recent winner: Brenda and I give away our base headshot session ($135 Value) with absolutely no strings attached.
In return for giving away a free headshot, we are listed as a sponsor on "Triangle Sales Think Tank", we are mentioned at the meetings as a sponsor and we are mentioned on the Facebook page for the group highlighting the most recent headshot winners new headshot. Giving away one base headshot per month is a low cost way to get our name in front of my target audience: Business Pros.
The relationship has lead to paid business. In one case, the paying client referred someone else who became a paying client.
Not every sponsorship opportunity will lead to paying business. You'll have to decide if donating your time, for example shooting an event for several hours, is going to be a true win-win. You'll also have to decide if just getting your name out there is worth your sponsorship if it leads to zero business in the short term. We are simply saying that you should choose your sponsorship opportunities wisely like we did with Triangle Sales Think Tank.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Canon C300 Mark II – Cannon Tutorials Plus Two Bonus Videos - August 13, 2017
- Functions Of The Canon 5D Mark IV – 4 Part Video Series - August 13, 2017
- Getting The Canon 5D Mark IV – Several Months After The Release - June 17, 2017
- Attracting & Retaining The Right Clients For Your Photography and/or Video Business - February 16, 2017
- The Magic of One Light with Joel Grimes - January 16, 2017