I have photographed a lot of artwork for local artists. But this is one of my first pieces of stained glass that I have ever photographed in studio.
A Raleigh based stained glass artist called me about photographing several of his stained glass pieces. He was tired of trying to get good results with a phone. I was very upfront that I had photographed a lot of regular artwork, but that stained glass would be a new challenge. However, I told the artist that I was up for it and that he could bring his work to our North Raleigh studio. I also mentioned that if I couldn't get the results that he'd owe me nothing for me giving it a shot.
As you can see, the image on the left came out great and the stained glass artist was very pleased with all the pieces that I photographed for him. He said that he'll keep coming back as he gets more projects completed.
Whether it's artwork, a product or now even stained glass, those are just a few of the things that we can help local artists and companies with including people focused photography.
I love trying new things when it comes to photography: I really love the beauty of this particular piece of stained glass art.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022