There is a saying that the best way to make money at photography is to sell your gear. My take on that is that photography, like any real business, is not easy.
If you want to make it as a photographer, don't give up on your dream. If what you are doing is not working, you should try something new. I am not saying fly by the seat of your pants and hope something finally sticks if you just keep trying things out.
Create a plan, work the plan, put in a lot of hours, give it some time (weeks even months not days) and then re-evaluate what you are up to. FYI, just because the photographer around the corner is doing Google paid ads does not mean that you will have similar success. There are multiple variables in marketing. With photographers, it will come down to the appeal of your portfolio to the perspective client.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022