Karl Taylor is one of my favorite photographers. He does a great job with educational material as it relates to photography. I have written about Karl previously on my blog, but today is worthy of a new post because of his latest blog post "Photography Lighting – The Basics."
In the post Karl shows examples of Hard Light, Soft Light, Transmitted Light and Reflected Light. He provides text to go along with his examples to help the reader better understand what he is showing examples of. Karl closes the post with his "6 Top Tips For Working With The Best Light."
To become a better photographer, understanding and using light properly is a key part of that journey. It has been my greatest personal challenge with photography. As a professional, I still continue to study and experiment with light.
I have included a video below that is embedded in the post. You can find Karl's full post by visiting Photography Lighting - The Basics. To learn more about Karl Taylor and his photography courses, please be sure to visit Karl Taylor Photography Masterclass. FYI, I am not an affiliate of his products and don't even know if that's an option. I simply love his work.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022