Tony Robbins The Power of Beliefs
Start Your Upcoming Photography Workweek Right!
Video Length: 8 Minutes 17 Seconds – Blog Post Length: 241 Words
Some Notes From The Video:
Get enough leverage and interrupt the pattern, people can change. Associate pain eventually someone must change because the pain is so intense. If there is enough pleasure associated with the change, you'll want to change. What equals pain and pleasure is what you associate the two with. Your brain may tell you one thing but your gut tells you another. Proper linking of pain and pleasure is done through a neuro associative change. You may link pain to exercise when it's important to change your association. No matter what it is in your life when there is enough pain from something, you are likely to say "I have had enough" and move forward.
This is my personal add on: The pain of no action and being lazy about accomplishing your goals can be changed by taking massive action to start achieving your goals. Life is not easy. You have to decide to change and make it happen.
Latest posts by David Williams (see all)
- Black and White Film Shot Of Our Golden Retriever: Trigger - February 2, 2022
- January 22, 2022 – North Carolina Snow Images Shot In Franklin County - January 22, 2022
- Taking A Leap Of Faith: Hiring Your First Employee As A Creative - January 21, 2022
- Canon R3 High ISO 12800 to 102400 Test: Before & After ON1 NoNoise AI - January 17, 2022
- Canon Pro-2100 – 24 Inch Printer Is In The House At RTP Photo And Video - January 16, 2022